I'm officially OLD. I didn't go anywhere, I didn't want to, I wouldn't have wanted too. No countdown, nothing of the patriotic sort. I'll celebrate on 16th of September instead. I'll not act a happy façade. Hahahha...
This roman candle was at my cousin's wedding, not one of them National Day thingy.

My 2nd cousin got married, so there I went, bigggg crowd. Plenty of wine and came home many hours later, straight into bed without taking off anything, even my phone is holstered still on my belt!

Somehow, as I woke up, some thoughts swirled in my mind. Kinda miss the congregation of people with solemn moods and yet I missed church.

Had a good afternoon. Spent time at a local event. I must have possessed positive aura today, even a baby wanted me to hold her - and I did. Aww...she was so content, the cute little baby.



0 comments:

Liverpool FC News

Stats & Tools


Visits stats