Feeling somewhat at odds with several things around me these few days. Some things and people could never let me attain my peace of mind - literally. Sometimes I wish I could just whack some people who does that to me and just move on with my life. So arrogant, it's like having a pungent dunk wrapped and coiled around you. Ugh.. the frustration!

I seriously need a cup of well-brewed coffee.

Work? Business as usual and I'm contemplating on leaving my trade licenses idle if I were to leave Kuching, but I've not decided yet.

Sigh... it's slowly killing me all these waiting.

It's a slow Wednesday morning, I've got a pile of work staring at me.

Somehow I got reminded of an oldie by Bobby Vinton. I wish I'm in love and being loved like how it is in this song. Precious... hehe.. Simple things hardly come by these days, I had to create my own simple things.


i love how you love me - bobby vinton

0 comments:

Liverpool FC News

Stats & Tools


Visits stats