I think I've gotten so used to the fact that when good things and bad things comes, it always comes in droves. It's irritating and exasperating - as for the good things that comes in droves, things turn anti-climatic consequentially.

Well, as for this week, it has been an exasperating week. My golf shoe sole "crocodiled", I caught flu after so many years, which totally sucked, the washing machine acted up and I opened it up to find over RM2.00 worth of coins in the water drain-out valve, unceremoniously my cat had a case of the runs and crapped indiscriminately which I had to clean as well.

As all of that happened, I was still occupied with the crap and the machine thingy and my customer called for tech help. I answered, it's fine, half way the conversation, my cellphone battery exhausted and died on me and I went up to recharge it.

As I came downstairs, dad called and told me about finalizing my training documents for submission by tomorrow. I had to write 2 separate formal letters in BM within 30minutes and go through checklists to get the forms and all that in sequence. Just then, I found that some copies are missing and my offer letter copies aren't stamped '"certified as to true copy".

Then my mouse died on me, which by the way - I purchased last night -- because the bearing ball mouse which I purchased few weeks ago died on me last night which I promptly replaced with a new one. I went back to the store to get it replaced. The people there tested it and true indeed, it's faulty. They got another set, same model, same make - also faulty - it's their stock, mind you. The 3rd set, also faulty. Fourth set - ALSO faulty.

So I ended up choosing another mouse which is 3/4 of my palm size and becoz this replacement that I chose costs about RM10 less than the faulty one, I had to pick something to even the price.

So I ended up having a mouse that's smaller than my palm and TWO mousepads I don't need. Geez...

To top it all up, a friend texted me, calling me to immediately fly to KL coz she's going to kill herself. I mean, give me a break. What am I supposed to do? Go there and watch her die and be arrested for causing her death?? That's one way to look at it, on the other hand, I have about a tonne of work to do here in Kuching and I cannot afford to procrastinate.

Sigh... and mucus dribbles off my left nose... no, i'm tired, i'm not going to wipe it...
Right kerfuffle...

0 comments:

Liverpool FC News

Stats & Tools


Visits stats