1) Which is more important looks or what's inside
a) Physical attraction baby you know it!
b) Looks matter, but what's on the inside is more important
c) I'll take whatever I can get.


2) Holding, Kissing and all that stuff is very important
a) I'm stuck on you.
b) We can hold hands and kiss and stuff, but let's not get crazy here.
c) You're in my personal space back off!

3) I am all about pleasing my partner as long as.
a) I get something in return.
b) I don't need anything, I just want to know they are happy.
c) If anyone is getting attention it's going to be me.


4) I need to have time to be me.
a) Going out with my friends is important.
b) A little alone time is needed.
c) I've got my own life, deal with it!
d) As long as you are around, I don't need anyone else.

5) Bling is important to me!
a) Keep the gifts coming baby.
b) Sure we can go dutch.
c) What's mine is yours and what's yours is mine.
d) Get your own.

6) Active lifestyle is important for me.
a) I want to do it all.
b) I am a home body.
c) I like to be active, but I can chill out as well.
d) Hand me another beer and the remote.

7) I like to be in control
a) Shut up and let me drive.
b) You can believe you have control, but I'm still really in charge
c) Whatever you want baby.

8) I'm as romantic as...
a) Corn dogs and Monster trucks.
b) Camping under the stars
c) A night out with someone on one time.
d) Rose petals on the floor and soft lite candles.

9) I am a very sexual being.
a) On Fire!
b) Yeah it's important, but not everything.
c) If you only knew.
d) It takes a lot for me to get turned on.

10) I never give out on the first date.
a) Unless they are really good looking.
b) Unless I'm drunk.
c) I'm a dude so of course I give out.
d) I respect a woman who doesn't
e) That's why I went out in the first place

0 comments:

Liverpool FC News

Stats & Tools


Visits stats