Stumbled upon this site with plenty of silly surveys. So, I managed to answer a few simultaneously within 15 minutes and here are the results: Hahahhaha...
Well, me being me, I find astrology readings entertaining, so I started off with the "What do my stars say about me?"



fun quiz for myspace profile and blog




Noted: Cancer 121%, Taurus 119%, Scorpio 108%, Pisces 102%, Capricorn 99%

fun quizzes for myspace profile and blog



fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz




fun quizzes and meme for blog

Lets101 - Free Online Dating Network




Addictive content in my personality is 86%

Beware!!! people easily get addicted to me

Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz




Erm....??????

Lets101 Quizzes - Blog Quizzes




0 comments:

Liverpool FC News

Stats & Tools


Visits stats